Your successful application
Successful applicants display following skills:
- are internationally oriented and are strongly engaged in facing challenges
- are able to articulate ideas clearly and succinctly – even in high-pressure situations
- are enthusiastically engaged in studying business and economic theories and their applications
- are successful in effectively managing time
- are able to develop good working relationships with team members of diverse personality types and backgrounds
- maintain a high energy level while meeting the demands of a rigorous schedule
- work creatively under deadlines
In order to increase your chances to be admitted, you should carefully follow the guidelines you find under "Apply for MIM-requirements", especially for what concerns your motivation letter and reference letters.
We know that our students are particularly interested in successful careers, e.g. as general and operations managers, management analysts or management consultants if you study international management, or as product or innovation managers if you study innovation management, or for multinational corporations, banks or government institutions, as well as for research institutions and public administrations if you study economics. Our Internship and Placement service helps you to discover your best career solution, according to your strengths and aspirations. You will be tutored by faculty members during the program and the internship experience if required, and you will be also advised in your professional career after graduation.
Your network - Your Future
Business students consider large institutions, international groups, and cutting-edge start-ups and non-profit organizations as their main professional goal. On the other hand, multinationals, international companies, and growing enterprises look at brilliant business graduates as a source of growth and success. The internship and Placement service offers its expertise to match the needs of both parties through its “Internship and Placement” division. Relationships have been developed with important companies.
Enterprises are involved in our graduate programs in different ways. Visiting employers are invited regularly to introduce their company to graduate students and to select internship candidates. Recruitment days are also organized. In a more formal way, companies can be involved in scientific and didactic activities, as well as recruitment and placement activities.