Note that applications and deadlines are different according to free or limited access to the study course.
For the following limited access courses
- Cognitive Science
- European and International studies
- MAIN - Innovation Management
- MEC - Economics
- MIM - International Management
- Cellular and Molecular Biotechnology
- Quantitative and Computational Biology
- Human-Computer Interaction
- International Security Studies
- Energy Engineering (selection process managed by the Libera Università di Bolzano in the a.y. 2016/2017 and 2017/2018)
applications must be made online by the deadline.
For the following free access courses (unlimited number of admitted students)
- Computer Science
- Materials and Production Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Sociology and Social Research
you have to refer to the Students Support Office in order to submit your educational documents for the admission application.
The Admissions Committee will evaluate yours based on your proficiency andacademic curriculum.
EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENROLMENT
In either case, by the end of October you have to upload all the following documents in the online application.
- copy of your passport/ID
- original of the University degree or educational qualification, legalized (or with Apostille stamp if applicable) by the Authority of the country which issued the certification, and officially translated in Italian;
- *transcript of records, either in the original English version or officially translated in Italian.
*NOTE: The Declaration of Value and the transcript of records are not required by the University of Trento if you have a Diploma Supplement for the BA/BSc. The Diploma Supplement must be issued (according to the EC, Europe Council and Unesco rules) by the University based in one of the countries which adhered to the European Higher Education Area.