Visits and guided excursions
We regularly organize guided visits in town and exciting excursions in the surroundings for all UniTrento international students!
This can be a good chance to become familiar with the Trentino Alto-Adige region and to meet other international students.
Invitations to these trips will be sent through Eventbrite platform.
The following event is reserved for international students just arrived in Trento (enrolled in master courses).
- Reservations are valid only upon registration by paying the registration fee (not refundable) at the Office.
- No e-mails will be taken into consideration in order to register. You will receive the invitation to join the event trough Eventbrite
- You can pay for yourself and for another student, only if she/he has registered and the Staff has confirmed her/his registration.
- Only international students of UniTrento are allowed to join the trips.
- External guests (parents, friends, etc. ) will be admitted if there is no student in the waiting list.
- During the trip, photos will be taken. If you disagree with appearing in the photos, please inform us during the registration.
Should you not be able to take part in the excursion, please inform us within 12 p.m. of two days before the trip. In case you don’t show up the day of the trip without notice, you will not be allowed to join the next welcome activities.
UniTrento is not responsible for any changes due to offices or services involved in the trip organization and weather conditions.
The Tutoring Service at University of Trento it thought to provide personalized assistance to incoming international students with regard to UniTrento and Trento life.
Our tutor will participate to Informative sessions held in early September and will answer to all your questions about your life in Trento and about practical aspects or doubts that may arise during your first days.
If during your stay you need to contact our tutor send him an email at tutor.welcome [at] unitn.it and you’ll get an answer to your questions!